We’ve basically been wearing TWOOBS exclusively for the last seven years, and in that time we’ve learned a thing or two about how to take care of them good. We’ve also learned how to do some other stuff good too. And today is your lucky day coz we’re gonna tell you all about them.
How to take care of your TWOOBS good:
- Go on, give them a little hug when they arrive, you know you want to.
- Resist the urge to take your TWOOBS out for a spin, and spray them with Protecty Stuff first. Especially if they’re a lighter colour. You should respray every sixish months.
Oops, they dirty.
- Over time you might notice dirt and dust start to build up on the soles, you can give ‘em a rub down with some Blooper Booper + water. The soles are durable so don’t be afraid to put on some Lizzo and get a little scrubby with it.
Oops, I spilled.
- Don’t worry, Protecty got your back. You should spot clean your TWOOBS as soon as you spill on them though. A little soap + water with a light touch is best for the straps.
Oops, they dirty, I spilled, and I didn’t use Protecty.
- No stress, the Blooper Booper, our magical shoe cleaning bar does wonders. Also go get some Protecty for next time ya silly sausage.
- TWOOBS make the best travel companion. Definitely stuff them with socks before putting them in your suitcase to keep them looking fresh.
For the Thingys lover.
- Whenever you’re not wearing Thingys out and about, take them off your shoes to let them be and breathe.
How to do other stuff good too:
- We saw this bed making trick at the ripe old age of 30 and nothing will ever be the same again.
- If you’re going on holiday, delete the Instagram app off your phone. Don’t freak out, everything will be waiting for you when you come home, and the freedom you will feel without it is not to be taken lightly.
A scrappy food hacky.
- Save all your veggie scraps in a bag in the freezer, when the bag is full you can make homemade stock by simmering it in a pot with water for 3 hours. It’s sinfully delicious
- Keep snacks in your car. That’s all.